As you guys know, we have been fortunate to have spent lots of time at race tracks and often under the best of circumstances. Esoteric provided us with the best GP experience we have had...can't remember when I've had more fun, laughed so much or spent time with a group more conducive to fun...We'll be ready for another game anytime.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Special College Bowl Game Terms and Conditions click here
- A 50% deposit is due within 10 days of reservation.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to commencement of program.
- Reservations made less than 60 days prior to event require full payment at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted are check, bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Esoteric Sports does not accept credit cards for individual or group reservations exceeding $20,000.00.
- For any individual reservations payments made using a third party credit card, a 3% surcharge will be applied to any amounts charged. Otherwise, a 3% reduction of agency compensation will apply.
- Agency credit cards or credit cards of any agent personnel are not accepted for client payments.
For any corporate bookings, a 6% surcharge will applied to any amounts charged using a Visa, Discover or MasterCard corporate credit card or purchasing card. A 3% surcharge will apply to any amounts charged using an American Express card.
- Credit card surcharge percentages reflect only Esoteric Sports' credit card processing fees as charged by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for our acceptance of their cards.
- Unless trip is booked on-line, credit cards are accepted only with signed authorization letter, including all card holder billing information and photocopies of both the credit card and Driver's License.
- Failure to provide the above requested information and documentation does not excuse credit card holder from full financial liability for the entire reservation amount. Once reservation has been made and credit card information has been given by customer to Esoteric Sports or to any third party for Esoteric' s benefit; cardholder is deemed to have read, understand and agree to ALL Terms and Conditions of Esoteric Sports' reservations, payments, cancellation and refunds policy contained within this website.
If third party credit card information is provided to Esoteric Sports on behalf of a client or other party, by an intermediary (example: travel agent), the intermediary agrees to assume full financial responsibility and liability for all monies due to Esoteric Sports, as a result of credit card holder dispute, chargeback, refusal to pay or any other circumstances in which Esoteric Sports does not receive 100% of entire amounts of money due to it from such sale, from credit card provided to Esoteric Sports by intermediary.
- Rates are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Refund Information
- All deposits and final payments for all reservations are non-refundable.
- Name changes and substitutions are not permitted.
- No refunds will be given for any unused components or portions of the program.
- Group deposits may not be applied toward the final balance due, should group size decrease.
- Esoteric Sports reserves the right to cancel any reservation, at any time, for any reason and provide a full refund to the cancelled party.
Airline, Airport Transfers, Rental Car and Hotel Information
- Airline tickets are non-refundable. Name changes are not permitted. Flight changes may (or may not) be permitted. If so, only with payment of change fees and additional fare and tax amounts applicable.
- Specific airlines, flight schedules and seat assignments are not guaranteed. Esoteric Sports reserves the right to use frequent flyer miles, credit vouchers, discount certificates or any other instrument to fulfill customer airline tickets. Airline tickets may not be eligible for frequent flyer credit, upgrades or advance seating assignment.
- If customer deviates, in any way, from original program dates, times or locations, Esoteric Sports is not responsible for providing contracted transportation to or from airport.
- Rental cars included in any programs are pre-paid in 24 hour increments, which begin upon customer pick-up of vehicle. Esoteric Sports will only be responsible for payment of the number of 24 hour days included in the program (i.e., a four day, three night program equals a 72 hour pre-paid car rental). Customer is responsible for any additional time, all taxes and local surcharges, vehicle upgrades, insurance, fuel, any additional surcharges, damage to or loss of vehicle, and any parking or moving violations. Rental car company requires the following: the driver must be 25 years or older, with a major credit card and valid license in the driver's name. Rental car company may refuse to rent vehicle to customer based on unacceptable DMV report.
Hotels: A major credit card, or equivalent cash deposit will be needed upon hotel check-in for incidentals including: hotel parking, food and beverage charges, pay per view television, telephone, internet, etc. Incidentals are not covered in the package price. Customer may not earn frequent guest points, credit card points, loyalty reward points or use upgrades at hotels used as part of any Esoteric Sports program.
Tickets to Events
- All event tickets will be issued on the day of the event.
- Tickets to events will be issued in pairs.
- Odd numbers of tickets together (3, 5, etc.), seating locations in specific rows, sections, levels or team fan areas of the venue are not guaranteed.
- Game tickets may be electronic tickets and not hard stock or commemorative tickets.
- We consider lower level, club level and loge level as lower level seating for fulfillment.
- Esoteric Sports may upgrade any clients tickets to a better category than ordered at no additional cost to the client.
- All upgraded tickets are guaranteed to be within parameters described and contracted for, or better. If not, a refund of the difference in list price, between the category of ticket ordered and the category of ticket provided will be given.
- If event tickets are unable to be provided, customers will be given the option of receiving a full refund of the entire travel package ordered (prior to departing on trip) or receiving a refund of Esoteric' s assigned value of the event ticket, at time of reservation included in the travel package ordered, while keeping and using all other components of the package purchased (i.e. hotel accommodations, airport transfers, motor coach transfers, airline flights provided by Esoteric Sports only, and any hospitality functions or parties).
- Esoteric Sports is not responsible for the theft, loss, delay, destruction or misplacement of any tickets mailed, express delivered, left at will-call or hotel front and concierge desks.
- Esoteric Sports is not responsible for any customer dispute or occurence on or within event venue property confines. Any claims must be made directly with or against venue, venue operator or venue personel.
- Should any event be cancelled, moved to an alternative date or location and customer is unable or unwilling to attend; the customer will be responsible for use or transfer of tickets to another party.
Masters Golf Tournament Badges
All Masters Golf Tournament badges provided by Esoteric shall be subject to following conditions, in addition to those otherwise stated herein: (a) no portion of the admission or other benefit derived from any badge may be sold, assigned or transferred to any third party (not previously identified and approved by Esoteric) without the prior written consent of Esoteric; and (b) all badges shall be delivered and returned to Esoteric in strict accordance with the instructions of Esoteric and in accordance with the terms of paragraph one above. Any sale, transfer, attempted assignment, loss, theft or unapproved use of a badge; or any failure to timely return every badge to Esoteric; or any violation of any of the rules, regulations or restrictions imposed by the Augusta National Golf Club on the user of a badge shall entitle Esoteric to an additional sum of $5,000.00 per diem, to be paid by Purchaser too Esoteric for every day that a badge is affected by such an occurrence or Esoteric is otherwise deprived of the timely physical possession of the subject badge(s). In the event of an occurrence triggering the assessment of the per diem charge hereunder, then such total charge to Purchaser shall be calculated based upon: (a) the number of days then remaining in the event for the year in which such badge privileges were provided to Purchaser by Esoteric; or (b) the number of days revoked or rescinded by the Augusta National Golf Club for the duration of the effective life renewal option for the issued holder of the badge, whichever amount is greater. The parties stipulate that the per diem charge stated herein is based upon (a) the difficulty in accurately estimating the actual damages that will be incurred as a result of any above-designated occurrences; (b) their intention to provide for damages instead of a penalty; and (c) the stated per diem sum being a reasonable estimate of the probable loss.
Performance and Obligations
Esoteric' s performance and obligations shall be conditioned upon the non-occurrence of any event or any action or inaction by any third party which is beyond the actual control of Esoteric and which impacts Esoteric' s ability to fully perform (for example, any delay or cancellation caused by strike, weather, fire, re-routing or re-scheduling, bankruptcy, war, natural disaster, accident. In the event of such an occurrence, Esoteric will, at its sole option, either: (1) procure reasonably similar services as a substitute for the affected service; or (2) apply all sums actually returned to it from any of the third party service providers utilized under this Agreement as a "credit" against the principal contract sum due from Purchaser under any subsequent and separate written agreement between the parties.
Liability and indemnification
In the performance of its obligations, Esoteric will act only in the capacity of an independent intermediary procurement contractor and shall not be liable for any claims, demands, losses, damages or injuries incurred by either Purchaser (its employees, agents, representatives or assigns) or by any other person or entity which results from any intentional conduct, omission, negligence, or other action/inaction by any third party supplier of any of the services provided hereby. Esoteric has not made any representations to Purchaser regarding any of the various risks associated with the services being provided hereunder and Purchaser, its employees, agents, representatives and assigns voluntarily assume all such risks. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Esoteric harmless from any and all costs (including attorney's fees), claims or demands asserted by Purchaser, its employees, agents, representatives and assigns and by any third parties asserted against Esoteric arising from any of the services provided hereunder. Esoteric Sports is not responsible for errors or omissions.
ESOTERIC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, ALL SUCH GOODS AND SERVICES BEING SOLD AS IS. ESOTERIC LIKEWISE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE EXPERIENCE OR OUTCOME OF ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH SERVICES.
Non-Assignment, Third Party Rights, Modification
Following Purchaser’s delivery too Esoteric of the information designated in paragraph 1 above, Purchaser shall not assign the services, or any portion thereof, to any person or entity not so disclosed to Esoteric. Should Esoteric become aware of any attempted or unauthorized assignment, then, in addition to any other remedies provided herein, Esoteric may, at its sole discretion, cancel, reassign, or require an immediate cash payment of additional fees and charges, as determined by Esoteric, for any or all of the services related to the attempted or unauthorized assignment. Whether or not disclosed by Purchaser to Esoteric, there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement and no person or entity other than Esoteric and Purchaser shall have any rights accruing hereunder. No representations, understanding, or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of this Agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. This Agreement cannot be modified or altered except by a written agreement, duly signed by both parties.
Should Purchaser fail to fully and timely comply with any of its obligations hereunder, Esoteric may declare Purchaser in default and undertake any or all of the following actions: (a) cease all further performance of Esoteric' s obligations; (b) demand and enforce Purchaser’s payment obligations for all amounts then due from Purchaser; (c) sell, transfer or allocate all or any portion of the services to a third party upon terms and conditions as determined in the sole discretion of Esoteric. No failure by Esoteric to exercise any of its rights or to insist upon strict compliance by Purchaser with its obligations hereunder, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with the terms hereof, shall constitute a waiver of Esoteric' s right to demand and enforce exact compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. All claims or disputes between the parties in any way relating to this Agreement shall be decided in accordance with the then-existing rules and appointment powers of the Superior Court of Gwinnett County. Each party waives any and all jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise applicable to the assertion of any claim brought by the other party within such jurisdiction.
Authorization and Binding Effect
The undersigned signatories warrant and represent that they have full authority to bind the designated party to the terms hereof and that they are an authorized agent of such party. If the Purchaser is an intermediary for the intended end-user of the services provided by Esoteric hereunder, then Purchaser warrants and represents that a copy of this Agreement has been both delivered to and approved by such end-user. Non-receipt, or claim of non-receipt, of these Booking Terms and Conditions by Purchaser or any end-user does not provide waiver of financial obligation or support claim for relief by any Purchaser or end-user. This Agreement shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of the parties.
Special College Bowl Game Terms and Conditions click here